A fellow blogger shared this with me this week, and I finally finished. Thank you KL at new2wrting for sharing this with me! This was so much fun to complete!
- What’s your favorite movie?
The ROCKY series. It’s sad really how much I love the Italian Stallion
- Favorite movie in the past five years?
.WAR ROOM. If you haven’t seen this movie yet rent it TONIGHT! It will change your life.
- Favorite Hitchcock film?
- A book you plan on reading?
Outlander…. I have so many people that tell me how wonderful it is. I have it, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
- A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
To Kill A Mockingbird. Such a powerful piece of literature.
- Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
- On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now?
10! I have some BIG dreams I am getting ready to fulfill. I can’t wait!
- IPhone or Android?
- Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram… I don’t understand Twitter
- Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Seriously if you are not following The Cat Chronicles you are missing out. That Tabby cracks me up. That is the first Blog I look for each day. We all need a Tabby in our lives.
- What’s your favorite food?
- Least favorite food?
- What do you love on your pizza?
Tomatoes and artichoke hearts
- Favorite drink?
Water. I drink it constantly.
- Favorite dessert?
Key lime pie with strawberries on top
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Dark! The darker the better!
- Coffee or tea?
COFFEE!!!! I need a 12 step program for my addicton
- What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I am a single mom to this beauty:
Just like any single parent I worry about my baby and stress that I am doing it all right. Laugh all you want, but being a dog mom is NO joke.
- What’s your favorite band?
Maroon 5. I am in a love affair with Adam Levine in my mind.
- Favorite solo artist?
George Strait. I am a Country girl at heart and no one can sing like King George
- Favorite song?
Cross My Heart by George Strait.
- If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
- If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
- If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I would never have a tattoo. I am terrified of needles.
- To be or not to be?
Always be YOU
- Dogs or cats?
- Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale watching seems way more interesting to me. I can bird watch anytime I want, but it seems exotic to go Whale watching
- The best gift you’ve ever received?
“But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us” Romans 5:8
- The best gift you’ve ever given?
- The last gift you gave a friend?
A box of Girl Scout Cookies
- What’s your favorite board game?
I don’t like board games. I am more of a cards kind of gal.
- What’s your favorite country to visit?
I have always wanted to visit Prince Edward Island off the cost of Nova Scotia
- What’s the last country you visited?
Never left the USA
- What country do you wish to visit?
See question #32
- What’s your favorite color?
I love green, but I wear ALOT of orange because I am a HUGE University of Tennessee fan! GO VOLS!
- Least favorite color?
- Diamonds or pearls?
- Heels or flats?
My hiking boots. 🙂
- Pilates or yoga?
Neither. I am not coordinated enough.
- Jogging or swimming?
- The best way to de-stress?
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To eat as many French fries as I want and never gain a pound.
- What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
I am from the South and we say “ain’t” quite frequently. It is a strange word that is perfectly normal and acceptable where I live, but use it in conversation across the Mason-Dixon line and you are thought to be a dumb hick.
- What’s your favorite flower?
- When was the last time you cried?
This morning. I watched a dog video on Facebook and I got emotional. I’m a sucker for a cute dog story.
- Do you like your handwriting?
NO! I usually don’t take my time and I write like I talk… fast and furious. 🙂
- Do you bake?
That’s funny…. NO! But I like to eat what you’ll bake for me. 🙂
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I’m a procrastinator. I put everything off till the last minute.
- What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
I LOVE to laugh. Especially at myself. I can find the humor in anything.
- Who do you miss most?
- What are you listening to right now?
The hum of a fan.
- Favorite smell?
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Boss…I am doing this on lunch break
- Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Jason… my best bud.
- A sport you wish you could play?
- Hair colour?
- Eye colour?
- Scary film or happy endings?
Happy endings. That is why you watch movies…to escape reality. 🙂
- Favorite season?
Spring when everything is green and lush.
- Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Emma “Grandma” Gatewood, who was the first lady to hike the Appalachian Trail
Beth Moore, who is the author of several Bible Studies I have taken part in.
These are three strong women who have inspired me and countless others. To spend time chatting with them over a cup of coffee and a pastry or two would be life changing.
- Hugs or kisses?
- Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
- Where were you born?
The hills of East Tennessee
- What is the farthest you have been from home?
New York City
- Sweet or savory?
- Lipstick or lip gloss?
- What book have you read again and again?
I have read and re-read Anne of Green Gables each year since I was 10 years old, so that is 31 years. I have also been reading it from the same worn out copy.
- Favorite bedtime story?
Don’t really have one.
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
Beauty From Ashes…. that is what my life has been. So much beauty and joy have come from some ugly times.
- Favorite sound?
A rushing mountain stream
- Favorite animal?
- Who is your girl crush?
Definitely my mama. She raised two daughters on her own going to Nursing school full time, and working full time. She was and has always been there. She is Super Woman!
- The last photograph you took?
Took this this past weekend when I finished an 11 mile hike in the unrelenting sun.
Just one little extra question….
74. What are the five items you must have on a deserted island?
I don’t go ANYWHERE without one of my Nalgene Water bottles.
I must have my chapstick.
My bible. A deserted island would be the ideal place to have some special time with God.
My camera.. gotta take pictures.
Tissues… obvious reasons. 🙂